Donations

Show Hope Video

Friday, March 2, 2012

While driving Rafe to school today I was reminded of something. There was a very intense conversation going on in the back seat between my two kids Rafe and Bryson. Bryson, out of the blue, asked, "where is God?" I was kind of shocked so I just listened instead of saying anything. Rafe responded, "Bubba, God is everywhere, He's in everything." And he said it in a way that was like, DUH! Everyone knows that. Lol!! I was very impressed. It's nice to hear that from your kids as a reminder every now and then. And I love that he was so casual about it. He got out as usual and waved good bye. I drove off and headed home. When I got home I realized I couldn't find my cell phone and remembered that I had left it on top of the car while putting my son's seatbelt on before we left for school. I was in a panic! I ran outside, expecting it to be gone. There was no way I could drive for about 45 minutes on bumpy, pot hole roads and it still be on the roof of my car. But, apparently even God can make a cell phone stay on the roof of a car to help a mother out. Why? Because He IS everywhere. When we think of all the things that go into adopting a child, we think so literally. I have to do the paperwork, I have to mail a million documents to a hundred different people, I have to make all the payments it takes to move forward in adoption. But what we don't realize is, GOD guides us through the paperwork, GOD directs us to the people we need to speak to, GOD provides the finances it takes to bring a child home if it is His will for us. So, I will not worry about our dossier or the money or the paperwork....I will stand firm in the belief that God will provide and direct our hearts where to go throughout this process. Can I get an Amen!?! Amen!

2 comments: